2000 Ford Focus Consumer Review: You get what you pay for

2000 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Review

You get what you pay for
By pablo on

2000 Ford Focus ZX3 2dr Hatchback

I think is a pretty decent car for the price I paid. I have read the reviews and I agree with some of the problems listed here. The brakes system vibrates and there is a light that comes on when I turn too sharply or hit a bump. I think this is a good car for someone without kids because the two door deal is uncomfortable at times for the ones seating in the back. I have seated in the back, nonetheless, and it is spatious, just kind of a pain to get in and out. Overall it is pretty handy, good design, the 5 speed may be better than the automatic transmition. I owned a Taurus for 2 years and the transmition broke down.

design, top speed is awesome, corners and handling is good, the driver seats are high giving you great visibility of the road,

cupholders are located in a retarded position, braking system is not the best feature, 4 door should be standard, better acceleration and fuel economy