My ZX3 is a workhorse! I'm sad to sell!
By Chenago on
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 2dr Hatchback
I've been driving my little ZX3 for seven years now. It has been a wonderful little car. Yes, it's true that I it had some recalls, but that's all over with. I can haul almost anything that I want. The purchase price and the cost of gas still don't add up to the cost of a hybrid. It will carve Highway 55 with the best of them and I'll pass them at the pump, because I'm getting 35 mpg. It has spunk in the city and cruises easily on the highway. The stereo rocks. In seven years I've replaced the battery, window crank and the ignition switch. I'm very sad that Ford isn't bringing back the ZX3 in '08, so I'm selling and purchasing a new '07. Here's to another seven years!
Favorite Features
Big door for easy in and out. Very comfortable rear seat. Cargo room! Radio and CD player plays any scratched CD. Love how it hugs the road! I love the center console! Everyone I give rides to love the dash!
Suggested Improvements
All cars should come with a very dark tint. It saves on A/C. It saves the interior of the car. I hope that Ford would move the oil filter to a better place. Limited-slip sifferential would be great to have for the snow and ice!