2000 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Love my Focus!

2000 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Love my Focus!
By Jen on

2000 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon

I've been a truck girl my whole life, but had to go to a car for better fuel economy. It wasn't a hard switch. I can flip down the back seat and fill up the cargo area, tow a small trailer, put stuff on the roof rack or put passengers in the back comfortably - all while zipping around (zippy engine) getting great gas milage & being able to park anywhere! The ride is smooth & quiet, handles great, has comfortable roomy interior, and the exterior looks alot more stylish & modern than most other station wagons. I've put on many miles, keep up on maintance, but have had no problems. It is very reliable. A very fun & versatile car, and consumer reports rates it tops. All & all, I love this car!

The fact that the bottom of the back seat folds up & the backs fold down to lay completely flat, like an SUV - not many cars back seats do that. It makes it easier to put things in the back, I'm short but could probably sleep back there! Adjustable roof rack is great, so is the telescoping wheel!

The front cupholders aren't designed very well, hard to get cups in & out. seems to go through brakes roters quicker compared to other cars I've had.