2000 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Focus was good for first year,

2000 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Review

Focus was good for first year, stinks now
By Manfredo Sauce on

2000 Ford Focus ZX3 2dr Hatchback

Saucy car but breaks down after a year. It was awesome in high school, then i had to keep going for recalls to the dealership, and a noise from the rear wheel never went away - even after having the dealership fix it 3 times in a row! They probably just sit around and wish I would forget about the problem but it's difficult when you're driving with noise in the back of your car and you get embarrassed when people ask you waht the noises are. It's fun to drive but the road noise is killing me. I wouldn't be surprised if my hearing decreased due to this car. All my family buys is Fords but i am disappointed.

The interior is really nice and so is the exterior. However after 20k the car will breakdown and multiple small things will start bothering you.

Road noise is causing my ear to ache. It's just as bad as the old Beetles with the engine in the back. i can't even hold a decent conversation when driving above 65mph. Noise in the back of the rear left tire is still there after bringing it to Ford dealer.