2000 Ford Focus Consumer Review: A great U.S.A. built car

2000 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

A great U.S.A. built car
By mboedy on

2000 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan

I drive this car 55 miles one way to work. For 85000 miles there have been no problems-just maintenance like filters, tires, and brakes. I have the leather seats, cd player, and whatever else comes on the ZTS. This is a huge step up from the Escort I was using for a work car, and in fact I actually declared when I bought it "This is way too nice for a work car". This is a great commuter car, and is much more stylish than the rest of this class. I plan on driving this car another couple hundred thousand miles, since my previous Escorts all surpassed 250000 miles without any major work. This is a great car!

Good ergonomics, seats are outstanding in comfort, good gas mileage, easy to park, good visibility, MADE IN USA.

This is the vehicle Ford should be experimenting on with hybrid technology, not the Escape. Same with the CVT trans. What kind of idiots are runing this company?