2000 Ford Focus ZTS
By Hanuman on
2000 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan
Well, my Focus ZTS is a very good car performance wise; it has great power and acceleration. Also on the ZTS model, the seats and steering wheel are adjustable so I can customize to my liking.
My complaints with it are several:
1. All those darn recalls.
2. The cheapo organic brake pads installed with the front disk brakes. 3. My transmission leaked a little
4. Squeaky OEM windshield wipers
1. Great braking power and braking distance.
2. Excellent power.
3. Beautiful rims on the ZTS model.
4. Great fuel efficiency.
1. No more stupid recalls.
2. Don't mix quality components with el cheapo components (see above).
3. How about some semi-metallic brake pads?