2014 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Convinced the wife
By trapper6mm on 04/26/14 13:06 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Although my wife thought the Flex was ugly, I convinced her to consider it along with the GMC Acadia in our shopping for a 3-row seating SUV. Once she drove it she was convinced the looks were not enough to keep us from buying one. She was not expecting to like it that much. I was impressed with the EcoBoost engine performance, the strong brakes, and very good ride and handling. It blew away the Acadia once we had taken test drives in both. The price of the EcoBoost AWD Flex is also very competitive with that of the Acadia Denali AWD.

FLEX a great value
By dranoel on 09/18/13 14:17 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned this 2014 FLEX SEL for 2 months and have driven over 2600 miles. It continues to be what I expected, a solid, good handling, reliable vehicle that carries 7 people for short trips or 4 and too much luggage for longer trips. We average over 22 MPG on the road. It's more comfortable, handles better, and carries more than it's GM competitors, Buick Enclave and Chevy Traverse.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$121 per month*