2014 Ford Flex - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Great Vehicle
By ocroy on 08/11/14 07:14 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted a Flex and my wife talked me into the Explorer after driving the Explorer for 9 months we both agreed we did not like it. Uncomfortable and just not pleased with the vehicle. We went back to the dealer they were able to work a deal to get us out of the Explorer and into the Flex. Could not be happier. I love the way this vehicle rides and handles. We use a car service in Florida for airport transportation and that is what the driver uses which is why I wanted the Flex my wife had a hard time getting over the box look. It is a fund car to drive and I hope to have it for a long time.

Convinced the wife
By trapper6mm on 04/26/14 13:06 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Although my wife thought the Flex was ugly, I convinced her to consider it along with the GMC Acadia in our shopping for a 3-row seating SUV. Once she drove it she was convinced the looks were not enough to keep us from buying one. She was not expecting to like it that much. I was impressed with the EcoBoost engine performance, the strong brakes, and very good ride and handling. It blew away the Acadia once we had taken test drives in both. The price of the EcoBoost AWD Flex is also very competitive with that of the Acadia Denali AWD.

FLEX a great value
By dranoel on 09/18/13 14:17 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned this 2014 FLEX SEL for 2 months and have driven over 2600 miles. It continues to be what I expected, a solid, good handling, reliable vehicle that carries 7 people for short trips or 4 and too much luggage for longer trips. We average over 22 MPG on the road. It's more comfortable, handles better, and carries more than it's GM competitors, Buick Enclave and Chevy Traverse.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Flex in VA is:

$104 per month*