Great car
By jasons78 on
2013 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this car over the weekend and tried a few different cars, including the CX 5, the Equniox, the Murano, the Durango and both the Ford FLEX 2012 and 2013. I loved the Flex for it's quite ride and great handling. Of the vehicles I tested the Flex and the Equinox had the most comfortable ride and of those 2 I preferred both the price and options on the Flex. The Flex has a long wheelbase - think Chevy Suburban long - which helps absorb the bumps. On the road I have found the Flex to be quite and easy to drive, it does not drift when you let go of the steering. The Flex is not the quickest from a stop, but it has plenty of passing power with good visibility. The 2013 steers smoother
Favorite Features
I personally like the ability to use the climate control from the steering wheel as well as check gas mileage and trip infromation. A handy feature and easy to use.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see the instruction manual made clearer and easier to understand. I am a first time car owner and a dummy guide to owning the car would be really helpfull, preferably with clear, color and large illustrations.