2013 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Appearance Package worth every penny
By dmoyer5001 on 03/11/14 16:26 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at a couple SUV's and the Explorer was the last one on my list. Having owned a Scion xB in the past the salesman said I should look at the flex and I am so glad I did! Gets better gas mileage, better price, less money for more and I LOVE the appearance package. I opted for the SEL, Nav, 201A package, Ruby Red with black roof, tow hitch, and Appearance package. MSRP: $38,550. With the free Appearance package incentive, rebates, and some negotiation I paid just under $34K. I never thought I could get such a loaded SUV/crossover for such a great price. Super happy with the look and the spacious interior. Love all the feature of the Sync system!

not another minivan!
By fireman0175 on 02/01/14 13:44 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We got rid of an Odyssey after 12 years and bought the Edge. Had it for two years and found it too small for 4 and a dog. Checked out the Flex one day and it was really a pleasant surprise. Big seats that heat and cool, powerful engine for passing. AWD for the snow and ice we have. It rides like a heavy car use to ride, but handles like a dream. Drove in two mountain passes with 4-5 inches of unplowed snow at 28 degrees. No slush and it handled well. I did notice some slipping in corners, but I was going fast for the conditions. It corrected itself well. Kids are almost 6' and have super leg room in the rear.

Flex number 2
By flashflex on 07/04/13 18:18 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

My First Flex was a 2010 Limited with EcoBoost. It was one of the first production models with Ecoboost and I had some growing pains with turbos brakes, calipers, and fuel injection. Ford covered it all with no complaints. I just bought a 2013 Flex with Ecoboost and this car is a total upgrade to the 2010. Ride, power, comfort, quietness, amenities are totally transformed. Ford totally believes in this car with the engineering upgrades they have done. I put a lot of windshield time behind the wheel being a salesman. This car rocks for someone needing carrying capacity, comfort, yet entertaining to drive, its quick. Its a Mini Cooper on steroids.

Back to my Flex
By charliedee on 06/12/13 08:40 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Roughly 8 months ago, I traded in my 2012 ford flex limited for a 2013 Ford C Max Hybrid. (I had owned a 2009 and 2011 Ford Flex previously) Although the C Max was OK, I found that I wasn't driving enough miles to save that much gas money. Was giving up a lot of room and comfort, so went back to the Flex. The Ford Flex is by far the favorite car of my wife and I. I am a retired automobile sales representive, (30 plus years) and have owned and driven many makes and models.

Big yet fun to drive.
By caraddict1 on 02/03/13 09:22 AM (PST)

2013 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I was looking or a larger car yet didn't want a sit up high SUV. I liked these when they first came out yet was hessitant so waited a few years and I am glad I did. It glides real smooth when driving it has great handling and turning radius. Not hard to park. The eco boost is awesome. It gets up and goes when you hit the peddle. Great for long hauls and short hauls. Highway and back roads with all the curves. I have over 3,000 miles on it and can't complain. Teenagers and friends fit in fine. can carry 4 dogs 4 adults and some with no problem. If you want a minivan look at this first. Has all wheel drive too.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Flex Wagon in WA is:

$149 per month*