2012 Ford Flex 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Another great Ford Flex

2012 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Another great Ford Flex
By charliedee on

2012 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased 09 Ford Flex Limited in 2009. Loved it, but traded for 2011 Ford Explorer when rumors were that Ford was going to discontinue Flex. Had nothing but probs with my touch on the Explorer, traded for 2011 Ford Titanium. Due to oversized wheels and tires, it drove like a lumber wagon. Check with dealer on smaller wheels/tires, made me a better deal on 2012 Flex Limited. Had 2012 on lot, I drove it, huge difference in ride from Titanium. Have since order 2012 Flex Limited, anxiously awaiting delivery. P.S.-It is not my habit to trade this often, but have been offered great deals from my dealer. I know the deals are real, as I am a retired auto sale rep. (30+ years).

Favorite Features

Best, navi system on the market, I believe also is the largest navi screen. Excellent ride quality, 2nd row leg room is second to none. Vista roof is great! Have gotten 24 mpg regularly highway (FWD) on 09 Flex. Had 09 for 2 years, in shop only for routine maintenance.

Suggested Improvements

Would like to have have turn signals on external mirrors.