2012 Ford Flex Consumer Review: 2012 Flex Limited

2012 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

2012 Flex Limited
By 2012_flex on

2012 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My work takes me all over the southern half of Florida, averaging about 500 miles per week... I needed good gas mileage! I have three children (one who is over six feet tall) and we like to take road trips... I needed comfort and "real" seating space. I wanted quality and unique style... I did not want every other look-alike "euro-bubble" design. After very exhaustively researching all of the brands that met my requirements, I arrived at the Ford Flex - Limited. The drive is smooth with plenty of power, the ride is quiet and somewhat firm, the seats are very well designed and comfortable, and the fit and finish of the interior (and exterior) is excellent. Driving American and proud of it!

Great ride, very roomy interior (even the second and third rows), well appointed. Fits my family of five with comfort and ease, and is very good on economy. I have been averaging 22.5 MPG in a combination of 40% city and 60% highway driving. Also, love the unique style!

Would like to see Michelin, Firestone or Goodyear as standard.