2012 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
2012 Flex Limited
By 2012_flex on 02/18/13 17:01 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My work takes me all over the southern half of Florida, averaging about 500 miles per week... I needed good gas mileage! I have three children (one who is over six feet tall) and we like to take road trips... I needed comfort and "real" seating space. I wanted quality and unique style... I did not want every other look-alike "euro-bubble" design. After very exhaustively researching all of the brands that met my requirements, I arrived at the Ford Flex - Limited. The drive is smooth with plenty of power, the ride is quiet and somewhat firm, the seats are very well designed and comfortable, and the fit and finish of the interior (and exterior) is excellent. Driving American and proud of it!

Another great Ford Flex
By charliedee on 11/19/11 09:03 AM (PST)

2012 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased 09 Ford Flex Limited in 2009. Loved it, but traded for 2011 Ford Explorer when rumors were that Ford was going to discontinue Flex. Had nothing but probs with my touch on the Explorer, traded for 2011 Ford Titanium. Due to oversized wheels and tires, it drove like a lumber wagon. Check with dealer on smaller wheels/tires, made me a better deal on 2012 Flex Limited. Had 2012 on lot, I drove it, huge difference in ride from Titanium. Have since order 2012 Flex Limited, anxiously awaiting delivery. P.S.-It is not my habit to trade this often, but have been offered great deals from my dealer. I know the deals are real, as I am a retired auto sale rep. (30+ years).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$137 per month*