2012 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Skeptic Turned Convert
By nateinphoenix on 07/10/12 14:46 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As a man in his mid-thirties, I watched the "dad-mobile" shift from the station wagon in the 70's to the mini-van in the late 80's, then again to the SUV in 90's and finally to the present day cross over (which will eventually inherit the "dad-mobile" moniker as soon the current trend is recognized for the mainstay is has become). I swore that I would never surrender my manhood to drive anything that could be confused with any of those humiliating words. Yet, from the moment I reluctantly test drove, to the moment I enthusiastically purchased the Flex, I have loved it and have no regrets! The interior space is phenomenal, the finishing clean and refined, and the ride excellent! Thanks Ford!

2012 Flex Owner
By baybones on 11/14/11 22:21 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Favorite features, too Many but we like that it less expensive than many vehicles that we look at for the comfort and what you get is very comfortable seating lots of room not all piled up, excellent handling for as big as it is. So far we love the Flex as much as we did are Ford Windstar.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$125 per month*