2011 Ford Flex 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My First Ford; Won't Be

2011 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

2011 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

SEL Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My First Ford; Won't Be My Last
By MED on

2011 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm in my early 40's and I've owned cars, trucks, and SUVs of a variety of different makes. This is my favorite vehicle of all that I have owned. I needed a vehicle that would seat 7 and this does so in comfort. My 6' 4" oldest son can sit in the 3rd row. The ride is smooth and the car handles well to be so long. I'm old enough to remember when SUVs were new, but my kids begged me not buy another SUV. The look of the Flex is much more modern to them. And as far as looks go, we get lots of them when we're riding in this car. People love to come over and look at it in parking lots. The people at Crown Ford in Nashville were great to work with.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride; Sony sound system, panoramic roof; interior room; "different" exterior and design; Sync system; power second-row seat; tuxedo black color.

Suggested Improvements

Ford told me AFTER I purchased the car that the Sync system could not receive text messages from an iPhone. It's a small thing, but the only think I could come up with regarding improvements.