My Amazing Flex SE Ingot silver metallic charcoal black interior
By okla_doug on
2011 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I decided to trade in my 2004 Jaguar XJ8. I went looking for an affordable crossover with comfort,room,standard features, and gas mileage. I have never owned a Ford. After driving the Flex I was sold instantly. It is comfortable, roomy,quiet,and great mileage. The list price was 32,000 but I was able to get it for 24,000. The options include second row club seats, sync, roof rails, and and tow package.
Favorite Features
I really enjoy using the sync. The third row will actually hold two adults comfortably. I really like the fold flat second and third row seats. My Flex didnt have a second row console but I was able to order the same console that is used in the Taurus X crossover. It is available from Ford as an accessory. It fits identical to the Flex console. It installs in about ten minutes. It was $ 230.00. Flex doesn't offer a console unless you buy all the parts to assemble it for over $ 700.00.
Suggested Improvements
I am completely satisfied with my Flex. I couldn't find any other vehicle come close to what Flex offers as standard equipment for such a great price.
By insearch81
on 03/03/12 22:21 PM (PST)

We are looking into either getting a Flex or Chevy Acadia/Traveres and trading in our Jeep Mountain. We really love our Jeep, but the gas mileage and backseat space is horrid. Anyhow, I was wondering...how were you able to negotiate the price down? Just hoping you can share :)