2011 Ford Flex - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Very Pleased!!
By flexfield on 04/04/11 07:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the 2011 Ford Flex Limited last week and loving it! This is the first Ford I have ever purchased and I am very impressed! It has a lot of features and options of higher end luxury cars and suv's. Love that the limited comes standard with Nav, premium sound, back up camera, heated seats, power driver and pass. seats, and HID headlights!! One thing it has over others...SYNC! Still figuring it out, but it is pretty nice to have! The ride quality is superb so far after the first 250 miles and the V6 stands up when you need to mash the pedal. Rear passenger leg room is VERY spacious and comfortable, especially with reclining the seat!

Head rest a failure
By bootsboy on 03/17/11 18:59 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The head rest pushes against the back of your head. Guess the ladies are really going to appreciate their hair-do being redone. They claim it's a "safety" feature. Bull. It's a bad design. Mercedes & Lexus don't re-do your hair for you nor poke you in the back of your head, and they are no slouches in the safety department. This is just a lousy design.

Ford's keep getting better
By Lathamw on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i have either driven trucks or SUVs for the last 18 years, all Fords, and this is the best of the bunch. Spacious, comfortable, fairly fast, the kid's love it, the wife loves it, I love it! Handles like a much smaller car, with luxury car quietness and ride. I can safely say that this car was more than I expected.

My First Ford; Won't Be My Last
By MED on 09/08/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm in my early 40's and I've owned cars, trucks, and SUVs of a variety of different makes. This is my favorite vehicle of all that I have owned. I needed a vehicle that would seat 7 and this does so in comfort. My 6' 4" oldest son can sit in the 3rd row. The ride is smooth and the car handles well to be so long. I'm old enough to remember when SUVs were new, but my kids begged me not buy another SUV. The look of the Flex is much more modern to them. And as far as looks go, we get lots of them when we're riding in this car. People love to come over and look at it in parking lots. The people at Crown Ford in Nashville were great to work with.

Happy Camper
By Jen on 08/27/10 04:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in our 2005 Land Rover LR3 for the 2011 Ford Flex and couldn't be happier. Many of the same features available like phone sync, glass roof, Sirius satellite, heated seats, dual AC controls. However, additional cool features are Microsoft SYNC vehicle health reports emailed to you, bluetooth streaming (i.e. playing Pandora over iphone), USB input, keyless entry, MyKey, seat/mirror settings for 2 drivers, and seats are so much more comfortable! Extended warranty is also so much better than Land Rover - you get luxury treatment from Ford without the high price! Gas N Go gives us five years of service with no money out of pocket for anything including brake pads & oil changes. No brainer.

Great Vehicles
By Blueman861 on 08/14/10 12:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Went to Sheehy Ford Of Gaithersburg and purchase my 2011 Ford Flex. This vehicle is wonderful. I drove a SUV for many of years and I have to say the V6 EcoBoost Engine is worth the value and great to have with a seven passenger vehicle. If you get the chance go and drive one.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Flex in VA is:

$112 per month*