2011 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Never Thought I'd Drive a Ford...
By applesnkids on 05/23/11 13:49 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Titanium 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just went from an '05 Infiniti FX35 to the 2011 Titanium Ford Flex. Did I just really type that sentence? First off, I should say I test drove three minivans; Odyssey, Routan & Sienna. Out of the three, the Odyssey was the best BUT, it was a minivan. I couldn't get over the horrid styling of all three. We actually considered the MINI Countryman since it's such a fun drive, but the lack of space was a problem. Then, we drove the Flex. Hands down, the smoothest ride. This SUV is big but uses the space wisely. We've heard nothing but good things from those who have bought a Flex, too. So happy with our purchase! Get one...it's totally worth it if you need space but don't want a minivan.

Another Great Flex
By charliedee on 04/20/11 06:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Titanium 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased an 09 Ford FLex Limited in 2009. Made the mistake of trading for 2011 Ford Explorer. Ok car, but wasn't what I had expected. Kept it 2 months, trade back for a 2011 Ford FLex Titanium. Ah, yes, back to my good ole Flex again. My 2009 Flex is the ONLY car that I have ever owned that was problem free. I am confident that my new one will be the same.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$128 per month*