Used 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

Never Thought I'd Drive a Ford...
By applesnkids

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Titanium 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just went from an '05 Infiniti FX35 to the 2011 Titanium Ford Flex. Did I just really type that sentence? First off, I should say I test drove three minivans; Odyssey, Routan & Sienna. Out of the three, the Odyssey was the best BUT, it was a minivan. I couldn't get over the horrid styling of all three. We actually considered the MINI Countryman since it's such a fun drive, but the lack of space was a problem. Then, we drove the Flex. Hands down, the smoothest ride. This SUV is big but uses the space wisely. We've heard nothing but good things from those who have bought a Flex, too. So happy with our purchase! Get one...it's totally worth it if you need space but don't want a minivan.

*Microsoft Sync *Tons of room *Smooth easy ride *Efficient inside interior *Plush seats on Titanium (and if you have kids, spray the suede in the middle but the rest is dark and won't show dirt!) *Cooler 2nd row *Sunroofs everywhere *Neat styling, two toned paint *Well placed cup holders *Love the dark/light interior contrast with dark on floors so dirt isn't noticeable *Great space in armrest *One touch seat folding in rear (awesome/easy!) *20" rims are still a smooth ride

*Gas mileage (however, not as bad as others it's size) *No way to get to 3rd row seating if you have car seats installed in 2nd row except by climbing over seats or going through the trunk *How about a totally hands free key? But there is a keypad on the door which helps. *Sync takes a bit of a learning curve *Shorter front end, possibly, for parking ease? *Doors are a bit heavy *Awkward head rest for driver/passenger but it doesn't bother me at 5'4" :) only if you're a few inches taller AND drive with your head on the headrest.

Another Great Flex
By charliedee

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Titanium 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased an 09 Ford FLex Limited in 2009. Made the mistake of trading for 2011 Ford Explorer. Ok car, but wasn't what I had expected. Kept it 2 months, trade back for a 2011 Ford FLex Titanium. Ah, yes, back to my good ole Flex again. My 2009 Flex is the ONLY car that I have ever owned that was problem free. I am confident that my new one will be the same.

Love the new front end and the black chrome finish. Getting used to the Leather/suede seats. Like the telescoping steering wheel, which I didn't have on my 09 Flex. Wish now that I would have spent the extra money for an AWD so that I could have had the new turbo engine.

Turn signals in the exterior mirrors, black chrome trim on the interior.