2011 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
No Boost Needed
By markstang on 06/02/13 04:46 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I want to mostly state that reviews generally speak of the Boost Engine and not the 3.5 v 6 . The 3.5 v6 is stated to have 262Hp, The 3.5 V6 Boost is at 355 Horse power. I wish to give some perspective .. A 1965 V8 Mustang had 277 Horse Power. That is FAST. My Flex has the standard ...It is FAST and quick. I traded my 2008 Ford Edge for the 2011 used Flex and LOOOVE it. I can not believe I did not buy one sooner. I paid 22K used and the sticker new was 37K. This is the way to go. I was sold on Ford because of the EDGE, solid and dependable. Is Ford Customer Service good? LOL I have no idea because I have never had a problem.. Quieter than my Edge or my Avalon.

We test drove everything, selected Ford Flex Limited
By mcc1234 on 08/24/11 13:53 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Our 2003 Yukon hit 140,000 and started to break down so we started looking for a 7 seater replacement. Couldn't face the stigma of a minivan so considered everything else in the $30-50k range. Reviewed and test drove many vehicles, including the new Yukon, Enclave/Acadia, Mercedes R/M, Lexus GX, Pilot, Highlander Hybrid and others. The Flex was not on our original shortlist and we only tried it because we had a spare hour last Saturday and dropped into the dealership. 2 test drives later and we ordered a fully loaded Limited from a nearby city. Love the car, the drive, 3 spacious rows, and the interior is like a business class aircraft cabin (great gadgets, dual DVD, fridge/freezer).

Very Pleased!!
By flexfield on 04/04/11 07:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the 2011 Ford Flex Limited last week and loving it! This is the first Ford I have ever purchased and I am very impressed! It has a lot of features and options of higher end luxury cars and suv's. Love that the limited comes standard with Nav, premium sound, back up camera, heated seats, power driver and pass. seats, and HID headlights!! One thing it has over others...SYNC! Still figuring it out, but it is pretty nice to have! The ride quality is superb so far after the first 250 miles and the V6 stands up when you need to mash the pedal. Rear passenger leg room is VERY spacious and comfortable, especially with reclining the seat!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$137 per month*