2011 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
My Flex
By colman1 on 07/27/12 08:02 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove the Durango, Pilot, Explorer, Edge, 4Runner,Highlander, MDX,Tahoe. Then there was the Flex. We loved the Flex but something was holding us back. It did everything better than everything we drove, is it the look? I kept telling my wife Form=Function, that is the beauty of the Flex. It is more than just skin deep. We still held back, looked at the competition but the Flex kept calling us back. Which of these has the luxury, space, utility, style, technology and performance we wanted. None. Back to the Flex. Found a used 2011 SEL, bought it and love it. Don't miss out the Flex is great.

2011 Ford Flex California Review
By califdreamn on 04/13/12 16:24 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

With our 2001 Honda Odyssey mini van approaching 130K and on its third transmission, we set out to see what sort of new vehicle might fit our fancy. I have had my eye on the Flex for some time but we also looked hard at the Mazda CX9. For us, the Flex has the larger more comfortable cabin, a ridiculous amount of leg room in the second row, and the look of a poor man's Range Rover. The CX9 has super supportive seating as well as a sporty ride and engine. But the Flex has a uniqueness about it that nothing else compares to. And, if you can still secure a 2011 with the hefty rebates, you will have a vehicle that pound for pound surpasses anything else.

Ford's keep getting better
By Lathamw on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i have either driven trucks or SUVs for the last 18 years, all Fords, and this is the best of the bunch. Spacious, comfortable, fairly fast, the kid's love it, the wife loves it, I love it! Handles like a much smaller car, with luxury car quietness and ride. I can safely say that this car was more than I expected.

My First Ford; Won't Be My Last
By MED on 09/08/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm in my early 40's and I've owned cars, trucks, and SUVs of a variety of different makes. This is my favorite vehicle of all that I have owned. I needed a vehicle that would seat 7 and this does so in comfort. My 6' 4" oldest son can sit in the 3rd row. The ride is smooth and the car handles well to be so long. I'm old enough to remember when SUVs were new, but my kids begged me not buy another SUV. The look of the Flex is much more modern to them. And as far as looks go, we get lots of them when we're riding in this car. People love to come over and look at it in parking lots. The people at Crown Ford in Nashville were great to work with.

Happy Camper
By Jen on 08/27/10 04:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in our 2005 Land Rover LR3 for the 2011 Ford Flex and couldn't be happier. Many of the same features available like phone sync, glass roof, Sirius satellite, heated seats, dual AC controls. However, additional cool features are Microsoft SYNC vehicle health reports emailed to you, bluetooth streaming (i.e. playing Pandora over iphone), USB input, keyless entry, MyKey, seat/mirror settings for 2 drivers, and seats are so much more comfortable! Extended warranty is also so much better than Land Rover - you get luxury treatment from Ford without the high price! Gas N Go gives us five years of service with no money out of pocket for anything including brake pads & oil changes. No brainer.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$119 per month*