2010 Ford Flex 3.5L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic w/EcoBoost Consumer Review - Nice Alternative, Cool Ride!

2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Limited Wagon (3.5L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic w/EcoBoost)

Nice Alternative, Cool Ride!
By Scapesdog on

2010 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded my 2008 Expedition Limited for this 2010 Ecoboost Flex and am extremely pleased. I love the style, retro feel. Once i drove it, it was over. Had to have it. Very fun to drive. There is NO Comparison to the regular Flex V6, this thing is a sports car (in heart, for a nearly 5000 lb ride). I would not compare it to my wife's BMW 3 Series but it does have loads of pep and the suspension improvement is very welcome. The AWD does a great job of transferring the power to the road. The car actually surprised me the first few times i punched it. It's pretty fast, certainly fast enough. Averaging 18 MPG, not bad given my heavy foot! Sync and Nav/etc is the best in the business!

Favorite Features

Ecoboost, Sync/Navigation, Style, Ride, Rear Seats, 20" Wheels, Back up camera, remote start

Suggested Improvements

Auto windows for the front, AC seats (miss that from the expedition), Allow the ability to rip mp3 discs to the hard drive (stupid feature)