2010 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Never thought I would buy a Fo

2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Never thought I would buy a Ford
By Likes foreign cars on

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Living in OC, I'm brand concious. All I need to say that I replaced a Mercedes GL450 with this car and I can tell you that this is better than the GL450. Ford has done an amazing job with the styling, feature, technology, and ride. The Ecoboost engine is great, with one turbo working the low speed and the other at high speed it gives you power on demand merging onto the freeway as well as lane change at high speed. The Sync technology is the best in the industry. The leather quality is comparable if not better than what I had in Lexus and Mercedes. Lastly, in a very image concerned world of OC, we're getting noticed in this vehicle, which says a lot about where Ford is going.

Favorite Features

Everything, Sync, Leather, Vista roof, interior space, power of Ecoboost yet maintaining great MPG, handling, noise reduction, Ambient lighting, Styling.

Suggested Improvements

Make the 2nd row seat movable to make more space to the third row if needed. Reclining 2nd and 3rd row seat would be good. The telescopic steering wheel need to be electronically controlled. The seat memory should include the side mirror position as well. Need to add front parking sensor.