2010 Ford Flex Consumer Review: My Ford Flex

2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My Ford Flex
By copper on

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the Ford Flex to replace my 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.4 L diesel. My F250 was getting old and starting to give my some problems so decided it was time to get a new vehicle. I looked around at several makes like the Honda Pilot, & Jeep Commander I also attended the Chicago auto show to compare vehicles all in one place. After long hours of looking and many questions asked of show staff I narrowed it down to 4 vehicles. The Jeep was the first to be eliminated to to it being over priced. The second to go was the Chevy Equinox the financing of 6.9% was way too high. After speaking to the well informed sales person at Ford I purchased the 2010 Flex I like the vehicle and it just right.

Sync Navigation, AWD, Good handling, user Friendly. I have a bad back and it is very easy to get in and out of.

Put an on off switch on the fridge. I use the tilt wheel allot and the lever for it is in a bad place. Wheel could tilt a little further down.