2010 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Love My Flex

2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SEL Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love My Flex
By flexaholic on

2010 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered a 2010 Flex SEL with leather seats, and a white roof. We had to order the "package" in order to get leather seats. The package came with a few little bells and whistles but we really didn't need those. It took a little less than 3 months to take delivery. I took a long trip in it and immediately put about 1500 miles on it. This car was a smooth ride with plenty of visibility and comfort. I didn't realize it had a tilt wheel until after I returned from the trip. It was a nice feature. The only complaint I have are the front head rests. I'm a woman and wear my hair in a clippy in the back, which hits the head rest. I turned it around and it was fine.

Favorite Features

Plenty of room in the front and back seats. Love the leather seats and the car is pretty noiseless. Love the back-up warning signal! Love the all weather rubber mats which, for $65.00 extra was a bargain.

Suggested Improvements

The head rest should be a little further back. It can be turned around, but wouldn't help the driver's head in an accident. Or you can take it off completely.