2010 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Love My Flex

2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love My Flex
By flexaholic on

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered a 2010 Flex SEL with leather seats, and a white roof. We had to order the "package" in order to get leather seats. The package came with a few little bells and whistles but we really didn't need those. It took a little less than 3 months to take delivery. I took a long trip in it and immediately put about 1500 miles on it. This car was a smooth ride with plenty of visibility and comfort. I didn't realize it had a tilt wheel until after I returned from the trip. It was a nice feature. The only complaint I have are the front head rests. I'm a woman and wear my hair in a clippy in the back, which hits the head rest. I turned it around and it was fine.

Plenty of room in the front and back seats. Love the leather seats and the car is pretty noiseless. Love the back-up warning signal! Love the all weather rubber mats which, for $65.00 extra was a bargain.

The head rest should be a little further back. It can be turned around, but wouldn't help the driver's head in an accident. Or you can take it off completely.