We love it!
By Anonymous on
2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Purchased our Flex in April 2010 and love the car. Ride is awesome. Contrary to some reviews, we have had good gas mileage on highway trips 24.5 and around town 19-20. My brother in law came over to check it out when we brought it home and within a week he had one in his garage also. We have had a problem also with a squeaking dash on a hot sunny day with the a/c on vent. Goes away when switched to floor. Dealer can't duplicate it, but has not given up. Will try again next summer. We did have a problem with the front brakes, but they also promptly took care of it. Love the looks of the white top and the fact that it can haul 7 people and still look cool. It's a keeper.
Favorite Features
White roof, seats 7, plenty of power even w/out ecoboost, ride quality, great vacation car, always draws a crowd, quiet, no gas cap, rear seat leg room
Suggested Improvements
Head rests hit the back of your head, dash squeak
By lewiston
on 04/18/12 12:07 PM (PDT)

I had a squeaky vent also - turns out - there was still packing (like packing peanuts) material around the vents! Glad my dealer found the problem before it got sucked in any further. I'm hearing it in a lower vent now so am heading back to have all vents checked. Good luck! (also have had work done on front brakes @ 10,000 miles - have read many complaints about their brakes & head rest bothered me for awhile until I leaned the seat back more and put the rest all the way up - so glad this thing has adjustable foot pedals)