2010 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Wish I had the great experienc

2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

Wish I had the great experiences as others have posted
By ashley34 on

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased our flex from a dealership new (off their lot where it sat for months) in 2010. First issue was brake noise. After three trips back, the service department replaced the brakes. Then the door handle paint peeled. Which the dealership told me was because of my wedding ring wear?! Then the center console latch broke - which was covered and replaced under warranty. Then the transmission started slipping. That was fixed under warranty. Already had to replace the tires @ 30k miles. The latest is the paint peal has gotten worse. One dealership told me to take it back to the dealership I bought it from. Ford is ford is ford. Now - a noise in the passenger side dash. ....

I like the overall spaciousness.

Improved paint. Improved customer service at dealerships. Explain all that is covered in an extended warranty. But most of all. Make sure your customer is satisfied. I plan to sell the vehicle to avoid any more surprise not covered repairs. Mind you I only have 40k miles on this vehicle and commute less than 10 miles a day.