2010 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
LOVE IT!!!!
By JHD on 12/28/09 12:04 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Chrysler Pacifica for years, traded it in on a 09 Acura TL. Beautiful car, but just wasn't enough room. Went looking for a car that was comfortable, had loads of tech, and could carry people and boxes. The Flex met the bill and then some. It is like driving from my couch in my living room...and it even has its own refrigerator!! Sync is every bit as good if not better then my tech package from Acura. Build quality is top notch, and I can put 87 octane in the gas tank! Serious "Limo" space in the second row, and the auto fold seats are awesome. If you are looking at any kind of crossover, you MUST check it out. Way to go Ford!!!

Flex/Box
By willbeblood on 11/22/09 21:03 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Just purchased, so that being said... Love it at this point. I did not want it, the wife did. I would have loved to have picked up a Sequoia but with all the toys it defeated the purpose of saving some $$ This ride is tight. Somebody gets it at Ford. Not the aesthetic dept. but engineering team did some homework. Things are where they should be and they work. The paddle shifters are a great feature to snap you out those times you see yourself driving by a window. Handles great, breaking you feel that you've got some weight behind you. Coming from an H2 its a little better but close. NAV system and voice rec. is very good, parking assist is really cool. If your a Mac, its a Mac.

Great alternative to a minivan
By Husband with kids on 11/20/09 08:52 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had to replace our Quest minivan due to a nice lady plowing into the back of it and were set to get another van when we noticed the Flex on-line. After driving a limited, I was impressed at all the features but not the price or the ride (those 20 inch hoops look great but you feel every bump in the road). We priced out an SEL with the 207 option package that gives you leather, power lift gate, Snyc, power memory seats and pedals, and a bunch of other goodies. We also got the tow package and power fold seats which are great but when you have a child seat strapped in, that feature is pretty useless. $200 over invoice before rebates. A great vehicle overall.

Great SUV alternative
By Sugar Land Express on 10/29/09 12:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a terrific vehicle! Traded a full size SUV and have never looked back. Styling, ride, and comfort are first rate. We bought the Limited in cinammon with white roof, and it draws appreciative looks everywhere we go. If you are tired of your boxy SUV and want an alternative that still provides room for 6 (with second row bucket seats), this is the vehicle you want. Kudos to Ford for taking a chance on such a unique car.

Fit and finish need attention
By Jeff on 09/21/09 14:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We sold our 2006 Sequoia to purchase the 2010 Flex to haul our 5 kids. We were attracted to the styling reminiscent on the 60's wagons. The 6 cylinder is peppy and a good compromise between power and economy. Upon closer inspection, however, the fit and finish off the car are low for the price. We have owned the car 2 weeks now and already a rattle developed in the headliner around the sunroof 9clip came loose), the lower door weather strip (5 foot long plastic extrusion) on the passenger side fell off while driving and the chrome strip below the passenger side came loose. Door alignment is terrible and there is a huge blob of body sealant in the jamb at the top off the rear hatch.

Ford is Rising
By SS Lover on 09/09/09 10:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Flex is a my first Ford since 1981. As you can see my display name, I've been a loyal GM customer. T-Blazer SS(me), Caddy Escalade(my wife), Impala SS and HHR SS(my two college daughters). My first impression was WOW. This Flex is really well made car: good power from ecoboost engine, huge leg room for 2nd raw seats, very good audio system and excellent Nav & Sync system. Fuel economy was also impressive too. I drove about 300 miles on highway.(with about 170 lbs of luggage) Trip computer showed 24.8 mpg between 65-70 mph and 22.4 mpg between 75-80 mph. better than what factory spec says. Only thing Ford need to do is prove reliability. Time will tell.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$133 per month*