2010 Ford Flex - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
As the wife says "Love it"
By gregh9999 on 03/26/10 04:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We traded in a two year old Edge for the Flex. She wanted something that she could see out of. Of course I wanted a Taurus SHO. We compromised, she got the Flex, and I got the EcoBoost AWD and 20" wheels. The best of both worlds, a Taurus SHO station wagon. By far it's the nicest vehicle we have ever owned. Clean styling, lots of room, very comfortable, very good handling, and for me, fun to drive.

Low Gas Mileage in City - only 11 MPG!
By DelawareMan on 03/22/10 19:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I now have 1100 miles on my new 2010 Ford Flex AWD Limited with EcoBoost. I have taken it for service already for low fuel mileage and dealer claims a break-in period for the low gas mileage but I don't buy it! It should not be getting 11 MPG (well under the 16-22 MPG rating). I find this unacceptable which is a shame as the rest of the car is fabulous but I feel that I was taken given the MPG is well under advertised rating!

Great car
By Joe H. on 03/08/10 21:00 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Drove our Flex on a road trip to Florida within weeks of buying. I'll give Ford all 10s for everything but the level of comfort of the front seat cushions.

Flex Is Excellent!
By Buzz Garven on 02/21/10 19:37 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle from FORD has made us completely forget about our overpriced, awfully reliable BMW X5 Sport, and we Saved $30,000 by purchasing FORD FLEX instead of European service nightmare.

Am awesome suprise
By shawna on 02/11/10 17:27 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had been test driving Tahoes and Youkons and accidentally found the Flex. I had test drove a used car and happened to look over and saw an all white flex. I asked my husband, if for kicks, he wanted to look at it and when we did we were in for a suprise at how much room it had. It had more room than any vehicle we had looked at. As soon as I test drove it and felt how smooth it was I was hooked. I LOVE driving it and I love the gas mileage. It fits our family of 6 very well!

Never thought I would buy a Ford
By Likes foreign cars on 02/08/10 16:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Living in OC, I'm brand concious. All I need to say that I replaced a Mercedes GL450 with this car and I can tell you that this is better than the GL450. Ford has done an amazing job with the styling, feature, technology, and ride. The Ecoboost engine is great, with one turbo working the low speed and the other at high speed it gives you power on demand merging onto the freeway as well as lane change at high speed. The Sync technology is the best in the industry. The leather quality is comparable if not better than what I had in Lexus and Mercedes. Lastly, in a very image concerned world of OC, we're getting noticed in this vehicle, which says a lot about where Ford is going.

WOW! What a surprise......
By mac on 01/27/10 19:18 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We did not intend on purchasing the Ford Flex when we began shopping for SUV's. We had already test drove many others such as th Traverse,Commander, Murano, etc...Finally, we thought we decided on the Ford Edge. Just for kicks we took a look at the Flex and fell in love with it!! The spacious interior is really what sold us on the Flex--it is very roomy and comfortable. Designed very well for a family with kids. For the price you cannot go wrong. The boxiness of the outside did not appeal to me at first but now I think it is very stylish....the kids can comfortably sit in both the second and third rows without feeling cramped. It was a wonderful choice

Love It
By JB on 01/23/10 10:50 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this vehicle and I love it. Smooth ride, handles very well, so well that I had to watch my driving becasue I was used to my old car. Paid WAY below MSRP and am loving that too.

Just Purchased
By Robert K. on 01/12/10 09:12 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2010 Flex SEL. I was pleasantly surprised of the room inside, especially the headroom. I test drove many vehicles in the same price range and determined, for me, that the Flex offered the best value for the money.

When Taking Chances Pays Off
By Madlock on 01/08/10 09:30 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Flex is nothing if not unconventional, both in its styling and the departure it marks from Ford's rather milquetoast past. From top to bottom, inside and out, the Flex team truly worked from a conceptual "clean sheet". and the result is one of the most comfortable, attractive, well- appointed, and well-made vehicles on the road today.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Flex in VA is:

$133 per month*