2010 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:
Home Run!
By AUERGANG on 05/27/10 09:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Ford hit a home run with this EcoBoost Flex. It's quick, comfortable and a blast to drive. I just came back from a week of golfing with my buddies and this car made the trip even better. Ford's Sync system beats all other telematics hands down. It's so easy to use by even those who are not tech savvy, like me. I hope Ford continues on its current path.

I got a lemon
By camumma on 05/26/10 15:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Flex 5 mo. and it has 4,600 mi on it. I've had nothing but problems from day one. It's been in the shop 3xs. The speakers do Morse code, the dash board squeaks but most importantly, the transmission slips around 3xs a week. I've taken it to 2 dealerships and so far they can't duplicate the issues. The turning radius is horrible! I have to do a lot of 3 points when back out of parking spots. The gas mileage stays at 17 mi/hr no matter if I'm driving fwys or streets. It did not get better after the "break in" period. There is no access to the 3rd row with 2 car seats. I have to have passengers crawl in from the back. I plan on contacting a lawyer.

Exellent
By Flexlover on 05/16/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is by far the best I have ever had. It's roomier than my wifes tahoe and handles better then my previos BMW 3 Series. It has the highest quality interior if ever drove, and its also the best looking on the outside. The dash isnt exactly the same case though. Its a bit dull, but that can be easily remedied. The New Taruses dash would be much better for this car. The transmission is a little fussy to. Despite this, I wouldnt think twice about buying another one.

Poor door fit and trim fit
By MD on 04/27/10 08:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a Flex about a month ago. I noticed that the rear driver side door and front passenger door are poorly aligned with the accompanying body lines. According to Ford and the dealer, the other 2010’s are like this, so that makes the poor quality acceptable. Also, there is a rear passenger door glass seal that is sagging at the top and of course they say this is normal even though you can see it was designed to not sag. So far they have refused to do anything about the issues. If they say this poor quality is acceptable what else have the lowered the quality bar on? I am very aggravated and disappointed with Ford motor company.

My Best Ford Ever
By Quite Impressed on 04/22/10 14:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just picked this vehicle up over the weekend and have only put less than 200 miles on it. The impression so far is more than I have gotten from any Ford I've had in years, and I have at least 8. Everything about this vehicle was meticulously put together. The interior is so huge I almost feel lost in it. The build quality is on par with the Audis, and is the best I've seen in a Ford. The ride is so balanced and the suspension takes the rough Detroit roads with ease. I am looking forward to taking it on a long test drive. Ford is on the right track.

My Ford Flex
By copper on 04/12/10 15:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the Ford Flex to replace my 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.4 L diesel. My F250 was getting old and starting to give my some problems so decided it was time to get a new vehicle. I looked around at several makes like the Honda Pilot, & Jeep Commander I also attended the Chicago auto show to compare vehicles all in one place. After long hours of looking and many questions asked of show staff I narrowed it down to 4 vehicles. The Jeep was the first to be eliminated to to it being over priced. The second to go was the Chevy Equinox the financing of 6.9% was way too high. After speaking to the well informed sales person at Ford I purchased the 2010 Flex I like the vehicle and it just right.

Love it, Love it, Love it!
By jagriner71 on 04/11/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The salesman said, "you either love the exterior or you hate it." Well, I happen to love it. I decided I liked it from a TV commercial and then fell in love at the car lot. The inside of the car is what sets it WAY beyond anything else. We test drove all the other brands, but kept coming back to the Flex for the navigation, panoramic roof, and Sync. I am so spoiled now that I can't stand to ride in another car. Kids love the car also. It is almost like a real life sized toy.

Outstanding
By Mark on 04/09/10 06:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a police officer and find this vehicle to be as responsive as my patrol car.

Great Car
By wolfdjk on 04/08/10 09:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Great CUV. Test drove other crossovers of similar size and nothing drove as well or was as comfortable. The Ecoboost engine is worth the extra money over the base engine. It is very smooth and powerful and the Fuel Economy is very close to the base V6.

Love My Flex
By flexaholic on 04/07/10 15:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered a 2010 Flex SEL with leather seats, and a white roof. We had to order the "package" in order to get leather seats. The package came with a few little bells and whistles but we really didn't need those. It took a little less than 3 months to take delivery. I took a long trip in it and immediately put about 1500 miles on it. This car was a smooth ride with plenty of visibility and comfort. I didn't realize it had a tilt wheel until after I returned from the trip. It was a nice feature. The only complaint I have are the front head rests. I'm a woman and wear my hair in a clippy in the back, which hits the head rest. I turned it around and it was fine.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Flex Wagon in VA is:

$133 per month*