You should really look at this car!
By Robert on
2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just purchased this car about 10 days ago so I can't respond to all aspects. I can tell you this. I searched high and low and drove so many new and used cars and kept coming back to the Flex. I actually liked it the moment I saw it, but inside is where the real story begins. Leg room front and back is out of this world and no other car comes close unless you want a mini van. Sync is just awesome and honestly it drives great. People may stare but that's because they want to know more about it themselves. I can't comment on fuel and reliability because it's just to soon. However, if the total package is any indication this a real winner. Seriously, check this car out!
Favorite Features
Room Room Room and of course sync and power lift gate are great. I got a higher end SEL and it has numerous features that are all very cool. Like the 10 minute radio on feature and how it cuts off when you open the driver side door.
Suggested Improvements
Yes, a telescoping steering wheel would be nice, but if you get the adjustable foot pedals no biggie. Would love to see more SEL and Limited models with out DVD but that have Navigation system. Bluetooth needs to go to privacy call easier.