Shockingly pleasant to drive!!!!!!!!
By Gotchagain on
2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I went from a GM minivan to this Flex. What a difference! Not that I didn't like my old Montana Van. It was just that my mechanic had it more than me! The first time I seen a Flex I laughed and thought what a weird looking car! Then I sat in it.... I knew then I was going to have to find something terribly wrong with it to convince myself that it wasn't the one to buy. So I took it for a test drive. Fortunately I was able to take it overnight to test the headlights out too. I do alot of night driving and the headlights are very important for me. To make a long story short, I tested over 11 crossovers/suv's from 4 manufacturers, and the Flex's ride, fit and finish, and style was the best!
Favorite Features
The seats, the view out, the exceptional ride, the comfort, handling, stereo, sync is a blast, the bluetooth phone hook up is nice, etc etc. There really isn't anything to complain about!
Suggested Improvements
I see that other's mentioned the need for telescoping steering. I think all they need to do is have it extended about 1.5-2 inches further out. No real need to have telescoping steering then. I am 6'3" and have gotten used to the steering but the extra 1.5" would do nicely. Twin turbo's in 2010!