POS
By btcadams on
2009 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
My wife and I drove numerous cars before deciding to purchase our 1st and last Ford vehicle. At first it seemed to be the answer to all of our needs. We purchased this car new in NOV 08. Within 6mnths,we had to take the car in to have the "sync" systems wiring harness replaced 4 times and the touch screen once! Within 16k miles (2 years) we had to replace the front rotors and brakes. And now just 11 months and 10k miles later, we now need to replace the front rotors again, the rear brakes and the rear rotors! Ford Corporate was of no help for this non-warranty item stating "normal/routine maintenance". Not to mention the horrible screeching sound that comes from the brakes, also "normal"
Favorite Features
The amont of space in the 2nd row. The refrigerated rear center console. The vista roof.
Suggested Improvements
better customer service, better quality parts under the hood and under the car, brakes, rotors etc. In addition to the problems with the brakes..the car also is showing signs of transmission problems now as well. We will never buy a Ford again.
By ladybug30
on 12/28/11 21:16 PM (PST)

ok hi i bought my flex brand new in 2009 brake job for back 900 dollars engine light just came on ticking when i turn on air condition on front breaks sounds bad now it been over heating the light comes on and goes off come to find out one of my fans works when it wants to this is my first brand new car and i didnt have this many problems with my first car a 93 Honda Accord with 60 thousands miles on it i only have 54 thousands miles on my Ford im so disapointed with Ford i will never buy a Ford Again and if it would affect my credit i'd take it back just give it back even after paying on it for 2 years now . Cause paying a car note and getting major work done on it like is insane i think they just did a bad job. And im not a bad driver i drive 40 miles a day stay in a small town something needs to be done have you called and complained