Overall, Hunk of Junk!
By kelsey_b19 on
2009 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
My husband and I have had nothing but problems since we got our flex. What's worse is the countless number of times we have to take it in to the dealer. They do not acknowledge the fact that this car should be considered a lemon. It has a foul smell coming from the ac/heater, the brakes grind and pulsate when you apply pressure, the interior has a constant rattling sound, the front console latch broke off within one month of buying it, the cheap plastic air vent covers fell off within 6 months of buying the vehicle, and the transmission grinds, jerks, pops, and seizes up often. We bought it from ken grody ford in carlsbad, ca and they sold it to us with electrical problems in the headrest!
Favorite Features
Overall I hate this car. I regret buying and the pretty exterior and fancy features are not enough to make me like it! I would declare it a lemon!
Suggested Improvements
I suggest they actually fix what is wrong with the flex instead of making excuses as to why they have no responsibilty for fixing things that are covered under warranty.
By fordflexprob
on 03/08/13 14:41 PM (PST)

Hi... wondering if you could email me.. I'm having the same exact issue with the transmission and other problems.. would like to discuss.. email me please at ac2336 at yahoo dot com Thanks very much... I intend to file a complaint