2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Nice work Ford, keep it up

2009 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Review

Nice work Ford, keep it up
By Ben on

2009 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had the car about a year now and have made at least a dozen long distance trips. This car is very comfortable and I'm really surprised and impressed with the quality, especially the interior and the smooth quiet ride. The gas mileage has met expectations 19/24. The SYNC system with stereo are the best Nav/audio I have seen in any car and the cargo capacity is great. I am finishing my basement and just loaded 40 ten foot 2x4s. That's possible because of the ingenious fold flat seats (including the front passenger). When all the seats are folded down, they create a nice flat planar surface. Another nice feature is all the heat room. I'm 6' tall and still have 6 inches above my head!

The sunroof and 3 additional sky lights are nice. The SYNC nav/audio is unmatched. Kind of silly, but I really love the 10 cup holders! Rear camera and powered rear door. Leather seats are very comfortable. If its a feature, the interior roominess is my overall favorite.

Maybe a window that can open on the rear door/hatch.