2009 Ford Flex 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My new Ford Flex

2009 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Review

2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My new Ford Flex
By rgurta on

2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am very impressed with all aspects of my red Ford Flex SEL. It is very roomy and the quality is outstanding. My only cons on this vehicle is that I find my front seat headrests to be very uncomfortable and that the two second row captain chairs need armrests. The sync radio with bluetooth hands free cell phone features are a real plus. I can not get over how many people have asked to see my car and how many heads it turns when being driven. It is hard to believe that the dimensions on this roomy vehicle is almost identical to my 2005 Ford Freestyle. I am getting better than 20 miles to the gallon so far in mixed driving conditions.

Favorite Features

Quality, interior room, large seats, Sony sync radio, hands free cell phone hook up. My wife and I are senior citizens and have difficulty in getting in and out of sedans. Ease of getting in and out of our Flex is a blessing for us.

Suggested Improvements

Redesign front seat headrests and provide arm rests for the second row captains chairs. Increase public awareness of this great vehicle.