Lovin it so far!
By NewOwner-in-Orlando on
2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Extremely comfortable with exception of the headrests which tilt too far forward. Easily remedied by reclining the seat slightly. I've had people ask me if they can peak inside the car because they love the outside and need to look further. Always lots of ooooooo's and ahhhhhhhh's. I've noticed I get the best gas mileage by using the setting with the display that shows when I'm driving in the most fuel efficient way. I drive mostly in town and get around 14 mpg. My husband on the other hand who is more of a hurry- to-the-traffic light kind of driver gets around 11 mpg. Highway average seems to be around 20mpg.
Favorite Features
The most comfortable seats of any vehicle we tested. Love the roominess, the Sync feature for handsfree, the "standard" outlet in the back, numerous cup holders, usb port for jump drives loaded with music, the list goes on and on!
Suggested Improvements
Change the headrest angle. If it's uncomfortable and the driver has to tilt their seat back further does it defeat the purpose for safety? Add a jack for headphones in the back.