2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Love My Flex!

2009 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Review

Love My Flex!
By Love My Flex!!! on

2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned A LOT of vehicles from focus to excursion to expedition etc. and this is the BEST vech. I have ever driven I love the design inside and out. The comfort of the ride so smooth! I have two children aged 1 and 5 and it is perfect for them! My husband is 6'3" and he has plenty of room when he is driving or riding in the front or back. My flex has the bench seat in the second row that is what I preferred and I LOVE it! I traded in my Ford Freestyle. The gas mileage is GREAT we got 24 to 24.5 on the hwy and 20 - 21 around town! I Love the power trunk and sync just wish it was turn by turn directions. I did upgrade to the 911 asst. and vech. report. Thanks Ford Love MY Flex!!

Adjustable pedals, memory seats, power trunk, comfortable seating in all 3 row's! Sync Hide Away Key Pad, Design and Color (Cinnamon with White Top) Rear Lock on air so kids can't play with it. 3rd row seat's flip backwards for tailgating, 110 V plug in second row! Love the room, ride and gas mileage!

Wish I could upgrade the Sync to turn by turn directions!