2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: I love my FLEX

2009 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Review

I love my FLEX
By Leisel24 on

2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love it I needed something bigger than our fusion, Our fusion was good for our family just starting out but with us wanting more kids it doesent work for more than two kids. Our FLEX can hold the hole family and keep the kids apart so no fighting on long road trips. we can take one car with our friends instead of everyone taking separate cars. If we need to haul anything we put all the seats down and can haul almost anything.(a good selling point for my husband) I dident want to be the soccer mom with the mini van and bumper stickers all over the back. its just not me.I dident want a huge SUV that I couldent park. I'm 25 I want something young stylish and fun, but practical. The FLEX isit

Favorite Features

Everything, for a larger car or in this case truck the back up sensors help out a lot. the seating also helps with kids. I love everything about this car.

Suggested Improvements

the only thing is price. I think it should be more affordable for younger family's or a discount for young family's the military discount helped but it was still tight. we have always bought ford and thats what we will continue to buy. They should take that in to consideration. the loyal costumer!