2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Good Things from Ford

2009 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Review

2009 Ford Flex Wagon

Good Things from Ford
By Reid Umphrey on

2009 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It looks like all the focus from Ford on Quality has really paid off for them. I am degreed Aersospace Engineer as well as a Certificated Aircraft Mech and ASE Mech. I was a GM guy through the first 25 years of my driving life and had an very bad lemon experience with a GM Truck. The GM service manager actually told me that if I wanted a real truck I needed to go to the "Blue Oval". Went to Ford in 2000 and never looked back. We were looking for a replacment for my wife's 92 Astro Van. I stopped by the Dealership and though the Flex was just awesome. I really though she would think I had lost my mind to think she would drive it. The rest is history. Bought one and really like it!!!

The car drives and rides very very nice. Get 26 MPG on road consistently. The interior is well laid out and very comfortable. Great auto! Great Job Ford.

The headrest on the front seats are the only thing I dislike on the car. Very uncomfortable on long ride. Ford says they are for neck safety so I cannot complain too much as they are for our own good.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review