2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: front end sounds

2009 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

front end sounds
By Judy on

2009 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my flex in August have heard a noise under the front of the car occasionally since. It sounds like the brakes are going out & the rotors are rubbing.Sometimes feels like it grads a bit when i put the brakes on. I had it looked at once so far they say nothing is wrong. I will keep checking. I traded in a 2006 expedition fully loaded for a simplier model to help on mileage and overall money expenses. I love it I only miss the 4 wheel drive. I do have an issue with the little panels behind the door handle on the interior of the car. they have popped off three times so far. Seems a bit cheezy.I do not like the headrest angle doesn't work well for short people makes my head lean forward.

I love the comfort except the headrest, I love the ride and comfort, my husband is 6'4 and loves this car better than my expedition.

Fix the headrest angle,the cheezy inserts behind the interior door handle. Love the style of the exterior.