2009 Ford Flex 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Ford Makes a Breakthrough!

2009 Ford Flex Wagon - Consumer Review

Ford Makes a Breakthrough!
By Will's Films C.E.O. on

2009 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The all new Ford Flex is just what I have been waiting for from Ford. Ford has mad a tremendous effort to make good styling, comfort, good gas mileage, and advance technology and they achieved all of those goals with the Ford Flex. I am very satisfied with the Sync system. It makes driving and talking on the phone so easy. I was shocked to find so much leg room in the first, second, and third row. And the technology and devices are out of this world amazing. I love the sun roof(s) that are in each seat, navigation system, DVD players, refrigerator, the power outlets, rear view camera, power lifting tailgate, and the heating and cooling seats it surely makes my life a lot funner and easier.

Favorite Features

My favorite features about the Flex are the navigation system, plug sockets, sync system, and sun roofs.

Suggested Improvements

The only improvment that Ford should make to the Flex is the gas mileage. I figured that they could at least get into the 30+ mpg area.