2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Ex Ford Hater

2009 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

Limited Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Ex Ford Hater
By Chuck from Kansas on

2009 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I will start by saying that I am a retired automobile salesman. (28 yrs) I have own many new/used cars, mostly foreign. My wife picked the Flex, I reluctantly went along with it. After an 8 week wait for our ordered Flex, it was finally here. It was well worth the wait, and I believe it will certainly change my opinion of Ford products. We ordered a FWD limited with Nav. The Nav system will do everything but cook lunch for you. The SYNC system is surprisingly simple to operate. The second row legroom is outstanding. This car, in my opinion, is a much smoother, quieter ride than the 07 Toyota Sienna we traded in. Dont know about the mpg yet, but should be as good or better than Sienna.

Navigation, SYNC, sunroof, ambient lighting. Quality interior, comfortible seats.

Outside of what other consumers have already discussed, would like to see turn signal indicators in the exterior mirrors.