2009 Ford Flex Consumer Review: Best Car Ever

2009 Ford Flex - Consumer Review

SEL Wagon (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Best Car Ever
By Betty Farmer on

2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I have been married 37 years and have always been Ford owners. The best purchase ever is the Ford Flex. We like to travel and the ride and comfort in the Flex makes the trip enjoyable and relaxing. Our family and friends have alot of precious memories spent together traveling in the Flex. We tell everyone how much we "love" our Flex and recommend it as a great car to purchase. I can't wait for Ford to offer another 0% financing on the Flex so I can purchase a new one to enjoy. I don't understand why Ford does not advertise the "Flex" because to me it is the best car on the road.

Very easy driving; comfortable seating; big enough but not too big; Sirius radio; miles per gallon; rides fantastic.

Headrests on front 2 seats - they stick out too much and is very uncomfortable. The phone needs improving - I don't use mine anymore because it would not work correctly and people on the other end couldn't understand me. Would not get one in another car. Not worth the money.