Its a great car!
By gibson63 on
2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have a 2007 SEL that I love! It is so comfortable for myself who is 6'2", I really like the stadium style seating, to sit higher is so much more like sitting in a chair. The back leg room is amazing and so is the trunk space, then to have the back seats drop down even more space. It is very deceiving from the outside, it does not look that roomy until you get inside. I like the style of the car, I do not get the "boring" label given to it. The issue of power, I have not felt it be a problem, I drive in the Bay area and if I can make it there anyone else should be able to. I did have the brakes replaced by Ford during an oil change they suggested it and was covered by them at 24K.
Favorite Features
Great amount of room in the cabin and trunk. Lots of cup holders and storage on doors. Great driver visability. A real value to buy a used one with lots of options and get a well built car at a lot less than new cars out there, I have seen some with less than 30k with all the options for $10 to $15 thousand. Nice color choices.