2007 Ford Five Hundred Consumer Review: First new Ford in a while....l

2007 Ford Five Hundred - Consumer Review

First new Ford in a while....like it!
By KDS on

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We are in our 50's & take road trips with friends, swapping drivers so I sometimes end up in the back. I have a very tall upper body & somewhat short legs. We test sat/drove many vehicles of all makes including the 2008 Taurus and the Five Hundred was the only one I didn't have my head touching the roof when sitting in back. Ours is a 2007 Five Hundred Limited FWD in white/pebble and we love it! Is it the most luxurious car we've ever owned? no. The sportiest? no. But it is perfect for us. Room aplenty, smooth ride, good gas mileage, adjustable pedals, thoughtful features, classy looks, good build quality. We're just happy we got one before they were all gone.

Room... headroom especially. Power leather seats, 6- speed transmission, Pirelli tires, adjustable pedals, safety features, memory seats, lay-down rear seats, back up sensors, sunroof.

I guess it doesn't matter since the Five Hundred will be no more, but if it was, I would work to reduce dash glare in the windshield andmake the passenger seat height adjustable.