2007 Ford Five Hundred Consumer Review: Beautiful car

2007 Ford Five Hundred - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Beautiful car
By Deb on

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car on my brothers advice. I've had two previous Taurus's. I've had this car for 5 days. So far I drove home in a bad rain storm and had great handling on wet road. Highway power was good, I had not problems passing or going up hill. I drove to KC and got 28 MPG driving around 78 MPH. I felt this was good. My 2001 Taurus got 30 MPG and is a lighter car. I feel safe in this large car. It is very comfortable and I can see out, I'm 5'3" so that is important. I love the rear seats folding down. I transported a dog without fear of ruining my leather seats. I'm still learning where all the features are. I had a bad alternator from wire glitch, a bummer but..

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats. Power everything. Large back seats that lay down, very cool! Huge trunk. Great color, fire red. 29 MPG. Power to spare. Impressive handling. I felt safe and large! I got a great family deal price too!! The memory seats are great too. Nice sound system. So far I love it!

Suggested Improvements

Larger rear view mirror. Side molding for protection would be a plus, people are so thoughtless with their doors. The all black interior could be made more interesting, it would look richer if broke up more. My husband sells tires feels better tires would be a plus. Better ball joints also.