2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:
A hard to beat Family Sedan from Ford
By tbirdman on 01/27/07 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife & I love this 500 which we ordered. The Alloy paint with the 18 inch chrome wheels & saddle leather interior really set this 500 off & make it an eye catching car. She especially likes the great view of the road when driving & the spacious rear seating area. What a huge trunk. This replaced a 2002 Taurus.

2007 - Ford 500
By Shane on 11/03/06 18:12 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Comfortable, lots of interior/trunk room. Sharp looking vehicle. However the engine is too small for such a big car. Hit the gas and takes too long for engine response (hesitates)when passing. Must have something to do with that new CVT transmission.

First Ford Auto Bought Since 1986
By Chrysler Man on 09/26/06 09:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Took on a trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and couldn't ask for a better ride. About a 1200 mile round trip, getting almost 29 miles per gallon. Had no trouble passing or getting up the grades on cruise control. I would definitely buy another Ford product.

Warning: for city use only!
By carlota on 08/22/06 17:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

When I first drove the 500, it was a pleasant experience. My first impression was that it was a nice, large sedan that handles well, despite the "plain brown wrapper" design. Then I drove back home. I live in a rural area on a dirt road. All the roads in my area are dirt. Dirt turns to mud, and that's when the 500 starts to slip and slide. It is terrifying to drive this car on anything other than smooth, dry pavement. Big problems in the handling. Yikes! Also, my knees bump the dash. I'm short, so by the time the seat is up far enough, there is no leg room left.

Fun Car to Drive
By MIke Hanlen on 08/03/06 11:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I like the way it handles and the engine power is adequate. The styling is good, but it needs some body side molding to protect the finish from careless people in other cars.

Travel in Comfort for a Change
By Galaxie 500 on 07/12/06 22:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I travel in work all the time. The mark of a great car is not the racy numbers but how well do you feel after a lengthy trip? How comfortable were you along the way? Is there enough room to "take it with you?" How is the interior laid out? I can tell you that taking a trip in a Five Hundred sedan will be an experience unmatched by anything else in its price class.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.