Used 2007 Ford Five Hundred Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Five Hundred - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:

five hundred,yeah
By marjan ackov

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

i got this one new 2007.by far the best car i ever had.i had bmw,mercedes,audi and many others but with this one did not have single issue.all services done in ford dealership,normal stuff, oil and filter.have 149000 miles on the car,i replice tires and the battery ones and thats it.still drives strong,interior is great,paint like new,not a single squik,overall very vell build.hard to find these for sale,people are not selling them because is good car.would buy new taurus.

2007 Ford 500
By rhowar1

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

We got our 2007 Ford 500 3 yrs ago. The tranny went out 1000 miles from home. The seat heaters quit working, the rubber moulding is coming off, the engine control module is out, the battery won't hold a charge, the transmission pan needed replaced, the reverse sensors are out and the trunk won't open most of the time. Fremont Motors in Riverton, Wyoming sure saw me coming. They knew the car was a heap, but they spit and polished it until I got it off the lot. I wish I still had my 1967 Galaxy. It was a much better car. Why can't Ford make them like that anymore?

None

190,000
By bergie44

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2007 Five-Hundred SEL, with 190,000 miles on it.
It runs great, and did not have any major problems.
Did normal tune-up, replaced brake pads about every 50,000 miles.
Replaces Uni-Royals about every 70,000 miles.
Great, great car.

Like the ride and comfort. Great gas millage, reliability superb.

Big Comfort, Snow Machine
By moose72690

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Overall this is a great car! I bought mine with 104,000 miles on it for $7,500 bucks! Its AWD and Limited. I live in Vermont up in the mountains so the AWD has been put to the test and it works great! Even without snow tires I can plow through the snow... The Limited "creature comforts" are great and all still working without issue. I average 22.8MPG which I think is prettty good considering I drive daily on mountain roads and its AWD.

Large size, AWD, Decent MPG, Lots of saftey features, relaible.

A little more power would be nice, however its not a big issue as it will still travel down the hwy at 70mph with no issue.

Big Blue
By richy07

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased mine with 20K miles, big blue now has 110K.
I've replaced the battery, frt brakes, rear brakes twice, rear rotors and tires.
I previously drove a 2 dr buick regal that I LOVED for 14yrs.
I never liked 4dr vehicles but the regal & monte carlo were out of circulation, I was forced into one. It was hard to get used to it, (didn't 'go' like the regal!), hydroplaning but the new tires stopped that. It's been 6 yrs and this has been an extremely comfortable, dependable, efficient vehicle I have grown to appreciate. I wouldn't say it's "fun to drive".
The only maintenance I do is oil change/tire rotation every 5000-6000 miles, waste of money before 5k. I get 25-27 mpg.

I love the combination door entry and the moonroof. The fold down seats are awesome, along with the large trunk I can transport large items like a recliner, 8ft folding tables, even a dresser. The dual a/c control is great. The car is really roomy and comfortable.

Cloth seats, key entry for trunk, I've yet to find the "mp3" port, better grade carpet, side molding to protect exterior from car dings, more power.