My European sport sedan
By DMS on
2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)
Oh man when I first saw the car I said what's a 500? A friend had to tell me about the old name plate and I remembered so when I traded in my 97 Olds Aurora I was so impressed with the 500 with the look and how it handled, cause I only care about performance and how a car handles and the look was Awesome,while most of my buddies bought 'European Cars' I bout a FORD FIVE HUNDRED AWD LIMITED,they were impressed also. haven't had any problems and I bought it used with 41,000 I just put brakes on and new tires on it.I just want it to be more sporty but the car is the best 'SPORT SEDAN''American I have had. My motto is "drive now, drive forever, drive Ford. Thanks Ford this is my first one.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the fog lights I have to have them in all my cars. the Leather seats love em, the Sunroof is off the chain, the way the wheels look it cleans up beautiful and I park it away from everyone. CVT my best friend loves and I do to, can't get stuck in the snow ever.
Suggested Improvements
really nothing .I have found some aftermarket parts like a lip spoiler and air damn,wished it had duel exhaust and I'm going to make it a "S" model..